Self Love Summit: How to Align with the Divine, Grow Your Inner Child and Bring Clarity and Love to Your Life!
Dr. Sarah was a guest expert on self love for this unique summit of 21 experts. Here is a description from the event:
What if you could look into the minds of successful people who know how to truly love themselves and in fact actually like themselves and feel amazing about who they are? View how Experts have created a deep connection of respect to themselves and others; do you want to create such joyful bliss in your experience?
Having true self love is a learned trait, something we go back and teach ourselves how to do. Are you one who looks in the mirror and smiles because you like the person you are, or do you feel slightly uncomfortable? Can you truly look at yourself and say you love yourself without pain or discomfort?
Enjoy the interview!
This New You Ceremony will support you in letting go of the past and clarifying your focus for the future. Listen to the process and amend it in a way that inspires and serves you:
1. Get a journal and begin writing “Life Review.” Reminisce about events that happened, people you met, places you visited, lessons you learned, accomplishments, blessings, struggles, funny moments and so on.
2. On a separate piece of loose paper, begin pondering behavior, beliefs or habits that you’d like to leave behind. For example: being obsessed with an ex, eating habits, overuse of a substance or internet, limiting beliefs, repetitive/disruptive thoughts, consistent self-scrutiny, road rage, swearing… etc. Make a list of “What you are Ready to let go of!”
3. Share your “life review” and “letting go list” with someone close to you. See what they recall, reminisce, and share a couple laughs.
4. Make a toast and celebrate! It is so wonderful to be aware of all of this! Then, take a water filled bowl and soak the list of things you are ready to let go! Breathe and let yourself feel what it is to be free of this! Then pour out the water onto the earth.
5. Then write in your journal what you are ready to co-create, manifest and materialize! Write on the top of the page “This or something better for the highest good of all concerned. And so it is.” Write whatever comes to mind. Write everything in present tense in the “I am” and use feeling words to enthusiastically express what you want.Write all that your heart desires! Without thinking or analyzing, write it down! Be specific, be creative and think big; Think reachable and possible and believable. Write until your brain is empty — don’t worry about being too much! The Universe loves to be generous!!! For instance, “I am professionally fulfilled and my job offers me the opportunity to do what I love.”
6. Find a blank sheet of paper, and as suggested for the journal, write at the top, “This or something better for the highest good of all concerned. And so it is.” Write the feelings of what it is like to have whatever it is that you are co creating! Look at this sheet of paper, copy it and place it in many locations, your car, fridge, bathroom mirror. Look at it everyday. Feel what it feels like to be in the experience of it everyday! Observe and Celebrate with gratitude as things in your life begin to manifest. Focusing more on what is abundant in our lives ALREADY is the best way to generate more abundance.
All the best to you in the new year!
Dr. Sarah was a guest on Jessie May’s Sunny Side Up radio show to discuss The Biology of Love.
Here is a description of the show and a bit of about Jessie May:
Jessie May’s ‘Sunny Side Up’ is a stimulating show which explores and uncovers ways to live your life with true purpose, joy and passion. As a Life Coach and Creative Visionary, Jessie May shares her experience and guidance with you in a playful, energetic hour filled with inspiring themes, insightful ideas, and unique guests, and welcomes you to call in with your questions offering healing and hopeful solutions. Jessie May’s show is a beautiful way to light up your week with the Sunny Side Up, and an invitation to discover the brilliance of who you are called to be!!!